The latest stats are in and things are looking pretty good!
Some key points I'd like to share are as follows:
1. The 2015 Sales to Active listing Ratio was 11.1% (this indicates a buyers market)
2. Average MLS sales price for 2015 was $296,812 which is down 3.1% compared to 2014.
3. There was 1845 Active Listings on the Market last month, down (four months in a row!) -10.2% compared to December 2014.
4. We had 3378 sales in 2015, a 3% increase when compared to the 2014 calendar year. 274 sales in December 2015, which is up 4.2% compared to December 2014. Awesome news!
5. In 2015, for the fourth year in a row, we had over $1 Billion in total dollar volume trade in Real Estate. FANTASTIC!
Important tidbits for 2015:
Inventory was up 3.1%, unit sales up 3% & our average MLS Sales price was down 3.1%.
No doubt the tides have been changing but so have we! We are going into 2016 with high expectations for another successful year!